Thursday 7 November 2013

Past experience

Hello Readers,

This is my first blog entry using www.blogger.com, and would like to express my feeling thoughts towards Media Studies and why I choose to pursue it as an As.I have a strong interest in Media Studies, which only enticed me more to take the subject at AS.I enjoy the prospect of learning Media, mostly understanding the ways in which a film is developed and the key elements they need, to strengthen their success rates in the industry.

I have had past experience of the subject, taking it for GCSE . With year 11 mostly focusing on the processes of advertisement and the film industry.Getting the opportunity to design, produce and analyse an original magazine cover, content page and double-page spread. Aswell as analysing film trailers, teasers and posters.Producing my own poster and storyboard for a Horror genre film for my final project.
Achieving a 'B' overall for Media Studies at GCSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment